A one night stand. A lifelong obsession.One magical summer, Megan Hallberg metand lovedPrince Stefano Barrali. But his royal duties took him home, and when she discovered she carried his child, she also discovered he was engagedto a beautiful, worldly aristocrat.Ten years later, Stefano The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 pdf books
The islands of Caldera are a shining jewel in a rather bleak world. A terrible calamity in the past had blanketed much of the world with a toxic fug. Those who survived were forced to take to the mountains and the skies in wondrous airships. Life has since been a struggle, with only the most ruthles The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 pdf books
A #1 New York Times bestseller, Wall Street Journal Best Book of the Year, and soon to be a major motion picture, this unforgettable novel of love and strength in the face of war has enthralled a generation. With courage, grace, and powerful insight, bestselling author Kristin Hannah captures the ep The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 pdf books
The chilling novel account of a Martian invasion of London in the nineteenth centurya science fiction classic for all time.The War of the Worlds inspired the international bestseller The Map of the Sky by Flix J. Palma. As a gift to our readers, we are including an excerpt of The Map of the Sky in t The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 epub books
1994 Newbery Medal WinnerThe Giver, the 1994 Newbery Medal winner, has become one of the most influential novels of our time. The haunting story centers on twelve-year-old Jonas, who lives in a seemingly ideal, if colorless, world of conformity and contentment. Not until he is given his life assignm The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 pdf books
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY NPR Look for special features inside. Join the Random House Readers Circle for author chats and more. The year is 2008 and Samantha Kofers career at a huge Wall Street law firm is on the fast trackuntil the recessio The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 epub / PDF Books
I had been seeing the name Bella Andre quite a bit since I got my tablet and started gobbling eBooks. I happened across One Perfect Night and snapped it up. Boy, am I glad I did! I now have a new favorite author! I really needed something light and fun after the week I've had and this was the perfec The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 epub / PDF Books
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING PHENOMENONMore than 6 million copies soldA Reese Witherspoon x Hello Sunshine Book Club PickA Business Insider Defining Book of the Decade I can't even express how much I love this book! I didn't want this story to end!--Reese WitherspoonPainfully beautiful.--The N The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 epub / PDF Books
This eBook is a sample of some of the sights taken from the recently released 100 Great Wonders of the World fixed format eBook. It contains seven of the wonders from this title. We hope you enjoy this taster of the full book and that it inspires you to discover the other 93 wonders it has to The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 epub books
THE BOOK BEHIND THE THIRD SEASON OF GAME OF THRONES, AN ORIGINAL SERIES NOW ON HBO.Here is the third volume in George R. R. Martins magnificent cycle of novels that includes A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings. As a whole, this series comprises a genuine masterpiece of modern fantasy, bringi The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018 epub / PDF Books
|Title||:||The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2018|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Almanacs & Yearbooks, Books, Reference|
The World Almanac® and Book of Facts is America's top-selling reference book of all time, with more than 82 million copies sold. Since 1868, this compendium of information has been the authoritative source for all your entertainment, reference, and learning needs. The 150th anniversary edition celebrates its illustrious history while keeping an eye on the future. Praised as a "treasure trove of political, economic, scientific and educational statistics and information" by The Wall Street Journal, The World Almanac and Book of Facts will answer all of your trivia needs—from history and sports to geography, pop culture, and much more.
• 150 Years of The World Almanac: A special feature celebrating The World Almanac's historic run includes highlights from its distinguished past and some old-fashioned "facts," illustrating how its defining mission has changed with the times.
• Historical Anniversaries: The World Almanac's recurring feature expands to incorporate milestone events and cultural touchstones dating to the book's founding year, from the impeachment of President Andrew Johnson to the publication of Little Women.
• World Almanac Editors' Picks: Greatest Single-Season Performances: In light of Russell Westbrook's unprecedented 42 regular-season triple-doubles, The World Almanac takes a look back at athletes' best single-season runs.
• Statistical Spotlight: A popular new feature highlights statistics relevant to the biggest stories of the year. These data visualizations provide important context and new perspectives to give readers a fresh angle on important issues.
• The Obama Presidency: A year after Barack Obama’s second term came to a close, The World Almanac reviews the accomplishments, missteps, and legacy of the 44th president.
• The World at a Glance: This annual feature of The World Almanac provides a quick look at the surprising stats and curious facts that define the changing world.
• Other New Highlights: A biography of the 45th president and profile of the Trump administration; 2016 election results; and statistics on crime, health care, overdose deaths, shootings, terrorism, and much more.
• The Year in Review: The World Almanac takes a look back at 2017 while providing all the information you'll need in 2018.
• 2017—Top 10 News Topics: The editors of The World Almanac list the top stories that held the world's attention in 2017.
• 2017—Year in Sports: Hundreds of pages of trivia and statistics that are essential for any sports fan, featuring a preview of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, complete coverage of the 2017 World Series, new tables of NBA, NHL, and NCAA statistics, and much more.
• 2017—Year in Pictures: Striking full-color images from around the world in 2017.
• 2017—Offbeat News Stories: The World Almanac editors found some of the quirkiest news stories of the year, from the king who secretly worked as an airline pilot for decades to the state that's auctioning off its governor's mansion.
• World Almanac Editors' Picks: Time Capsule: The World Almanac lists the items that most came to symbolize the year 2017, from news and sports to pop culture.